1. This is an unsupervised park. Skate at your own risk.
2. Helmets, elbow pads and knee pads must be worn at all times. Non-slick shoes are encouraged but not required.
3. Park is open from sunrise to sunset. No trespassing after facility is closed.
4. All participants must have a registration sticker visible at all times.
5. In the event of an emergency or injury, notify staff at the TJ Davis Rec Center or Outdoor Pool immediately.
6. The use of alcohol, drugs, or tobacco is strictly prohibited.
7. No food, gum, beverages, or loud music allowed in the fenced area.
8. No tagging, graffiti, or placing of stickers in the park.
9. Additional obstacles or other materials (ramps/jumps/trash cans) may not be used in the skate park.
10. Recklessness, horseplay, foul language, or any inappropriate or aggressive behavior will not be tolerated, and will subject you to removal from the park.
11. Skaters and skateboarders must follow the direction of the Parks & Recreation staff at all times. Parks & Recreation staff’s decision is final.
12. Failure to follow these rules and regulations may result in suspension from the Skate Park.